Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Boots and Urban Outfitters Haul

I'm currently in the middle of my exams, meaning I'm pretty stressed out. So I decided to deal with stress over my impending neuroscience exam doom the way I deal with most things.. By going shopping! So here is what I bought last week. Despite my bank balance now being quite a bit lower, I feel loads better. So if you're ever feeling stressed over exams and deadlines, always consider forgetting revision and just going shopping (or you know actually revise rather than endlessly procrastinating like me!)
At the moment Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on all their skincare products (what a great excuse to buy 3 things) so having only intended to buy a body scrub I, of course, bought an extra 2 products! The Boots vanilla body scrub has a really gorgeous, sweet smell and at only £6.50 for a huge tub is quite good value for money. It's also left my skin feeling really smooth and smelling amazing. I'm one of those people who despite having about 20 lip balms at home, always finds a reason to buy a new one, so I also picked up a Burts Bees mango butter lip balm. I've unfortunately recently lost my Topshop mango lip balm so was searching for a replacement, and while the mango flavour in this isn't the strongest it has left my lips feeling lovely and smooth. It was also reduced to £1.89 so was a bit of a steal! My skins been playing up recently so I also picked up a Neutrogena visibly clear scrub which although not a miracle cure (Is there one out there?!) seems to have improved my skin slightly and definitely leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. 
I then decided that as my student loan is still relatively intact I may as well venture over to Urban Outfitters, and as usual I spent about 3 times as much as I intended to. As the sun has finally come out I am in desperate need to some more summary tops and picked up these two beauties. I'm a massive fan of high waisted skirts so will probably pear both tops with them or possible some high waisted demin shorts if I'm feeling brave. The black crop top just fitted really nicely and I'm a sucker for cool symbols. The white top I am slightly obsessed with, as its just so pretty and summery and would look great with a gold statement necklace. I am slightly embarrassed about my final Urban Outfitters as while it looked awesome in the store, when I got home my best friend did point out to me that I'd essentially spent £11 on an empty jar with a straw in it.. But I'm really into making smoothies at the moment and this will be a really useful buy for taking my smoothies on the go.  

Thank you so much for reading, Georgia xxx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14084943/?claim=vs5e495tr3f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Good luck with your exams, I always treat myself to new things when I am stressed as well! I love all the bits you got from UO, especially that black crop top, it's so cool!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck with exams! So happy that I'm finally done mine. That white shirt is so cute, lovely post!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, can't wait til mine are finished! :) Thanks xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck! I used to go shopping as soon as I finished an exam to reward myself :P
    I love the black rune top it's really cool!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great idea! I just finished and also celebrated by spending way too much in Topshop the next day! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the tops!!!! and jar for smoothies is so cuuuute :)
    Nisa, Couple of Cups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love the jar! It's so pretty and easy to use! xx

      Delete
  5. I'm with you :) I'd like to do some shopping when I'm stressed out, who doesn't haha...

    And i LOVE Urban Outfitters too. My fave is the black tank top with the high neck, so cute for summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes think I just like shopping at any time! Urban Outfitters is amazing! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig