Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Review: Bourjois Paris Dark Kohl Mascara

I'll admit this mascara was an impulse buy mainly based on how pretty I thought their packaging was! Bourjois Paris products do have seriously beautiful packaging. But as I haven't bought a new mascara in a really long time I couldn't wait to try it out! Because I have very blonde eyelashes mascara always seems to change my face completely, and along with a quality lip balm is definitely my beauty go to!

According to their website the mascara is designed to enhance volume, intensify lashes and coat every lash without leaving any clumps. The mascara wand is quite small and once I got over the change (My previous mascara - Kate Moss for Rimmel - wand was probably twice the size!) I actually really liked the way it coated my lashes. I wouldn't say it massively lengthened my lashes but it wasn't clumpy at all, did make my eyelashes really stand out (maybe because of the dark kohl colour) and unlike other mascara's I've used in the past it doesn't feel heavy to wear. Its also stayed on completely during the day which is always a plus! It came off fairly easily, at least compared to my Kate Moss one which although great in some ways was always a nightmare to take off!
Would I repurchase? I'm not sure yet! Possibly, but with so many new mascaras out there to try I like to keep changing it up and trying new products, especially as I don't change my mascaras as often as I probably should. At £8 its maybe slightly more than I'd usually spend on a mascara, but only by a couple of pounds.

Have you tried the Bourjois Paris volume kohl mascara? Or any of their other products? If so let me know what you think! Or tell me about your favourite mascara at the moment.

Thanks so much for reading, love Georgia xxx

I'd also just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who's followed me on bloglovin'! I reached 100 followers yesterday which is amazing and I can't believe it, so thank you so much to anyone reading my blog! 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely interesting haha! It actually went on really well, but it is a slightly weird shape! xx

      Delete
  2. The brush looks a little tooo crazy!! Hahaha x) I guess I'll just stick to the essence one :)
    Thanks for letting us know though!

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its definitely a bit out there!! I always seem to buy mascaras without seeing the brush shape, and then I open it and its a bit crazy! xx

      Delete
  3. the packaging looks lovely I know why you bough it hehe! I think i may try it but like you said so many mascara out there that sometimes i do not know what to choose. great post :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm such a sucker for make up in pretty packaging! To be honest I don't think I've ever re bought a mascara as I love trying new ones too much! xx

      Delete
  4. It sounds like something I'd try. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it! Although I think I'm quite easily pleased with mascaras! xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really liked it :) xx

      Delete
  6. great review! The packaging of this mascara is so pretty, I definitely want to try it! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'd recommend it!! Yes of course :) Love the outfit in your last post! xx

      Delete
  7. The wand looks interesting! I'd need a waterproof version though, my eyes water a bit too much for me to trust non waterproof mascara! I’ve just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely interesting, but I quite like it! I really need to get a waterproof one so et me know if you have any recommendations! Aww thank you!! :) xx

      Delete
    2. No probs! I love Maybelline Collossal and the Falsies but my favourite is Max Factor Flash Lash Effect, all great waterproof mascaras :)

      Delete
    3. Will keep an eye out for the max factor one when I'm looking, thanks! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig