Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Review: Lush's Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

I picked up a tub of Sweetie Pie shower jelly up a few months ago at a Lush store in Budapest after being intrigued (and possibly slightly too excited) by the sample jelly on the side! The best thing about this jelly is that it smells completely gorgeous! With an amazing mix of cherries, coconut and sparkles it has a wonderful fresh, fruity smell and is honestly one of the nicest smelling products I've tried from Lush. Its also very sweet and glittery to look at and is so wobbly!
"If a bar of soap and a bottle of shower gel had a steamy affair, this would be the resulting jelly, baby!" Lush 
When the initial excitement of having jelly in shower wore off though, I did find it slightly difficult and time consuming to use as I was constantly dropping parts of the jelly (although to be fair this may be down to me and not the product!). I found it easiest to break off really tiny parts and crush them in my hands before using them, although please let me know if there's a better way.
Overall its a really fun, interesting product which I'm glad I gave a go, and I love that Lush create these unique, quirky products for us to try. Next stop Lush's jelly and ice-cream.. How cool would that be as a product?!
Would I repurchase? I probably wouldn't buy a Lush jelly again as personally I just prefer shower gel. But I would definitely keep an eye out for this scent or one similar to it in another product!
Have any of you tried one of Lush's jellies? What did you think?!
Thanks so much for reading, Georgia xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Haha Lush should definitely do an ice cream that would be amazing can you imagine?! :D I tried one of their shower jellies before and I have to agree, they are a bit weird to use and they kept slipping all over the place.. Lovely post though! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so cool! Glad its not just me that found it a bit difficult :) Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. Love Lush so much <3 great post!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely I loved the scent of this product but found it really tricky to use and ended up getting frustrated - not what you want in the middle of a relaxing shower. Great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a shame as I loved the scent! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love this stuff!

    Lauren x | http://laurenselwood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    I have just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out :) xx
    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love squiging these in the Lush store but never actually bought one! Might try one out now! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun to squidge about! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig