Friday, 12 June 2015

Review: Soap and Glory Hand Food

Personally I've never been a huge fan of hand creams, but I am a massive fan of anything Soap and Glory so when I stumbled across this unopened hand food tube in a charity shop for 69p it was just too good a gem to ignore!
I half expected  this to just be added to the drawers of unused products and unworn clothes I sadly have, but to my surprise I absolutely loved it!! It has a really nice fresh, fruity scent which is noticeable but not overpowering in the slightest! It has a sweet lime and citrus scent which in my opinion is a gorgeous mix. But the main thing that made me love this hand cream is how soft and clean it makes my hands feel. I've really noticed the difference in using it in just a few days, and it doesn't take a large amount of cream to work, meaning it will hopefully last for a while!
Would I repurchase? I don't really tend to re purchase products as I love trying new ones, but I'd definitely consider buying this again, and if it was on offer I absolutely would! I couldn't actually find a link for the sugar lime crush hand food (I guess it must be limited or edition or discontinued) but I did find this gorgeous sounding marshmallow and shea butter scented hand food tube for £2.50, which I can't wait to try out in the future!

Have you tried this hand food? Or are their any other Soap and Glory products you'd recommend? Let me know in the comments!

As ever thank you so much for reading, Georgia xxx
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I've tried the original but never the sugar crush version, I bet I'd really like this!
    I'd recommend Pulp Friction, but as a foot scrub not a body one :)
    Thanks for the versatile blogger nomination I'm looking forward to doing it!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to give that one a try! Now worries :) Looking forward to reading your post! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Soap and Glory hand cream! It smells soo good, I definitely recommend their sugar crush body scrub. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will if its the same scent! Of course :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is one of my favourite hand creams! It smells lovely too! I like to try different brands too but I always seem to have a tube of this lying about

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite hand creams. Absorbs so well (my pet peeve is when your hands are left sticky) This has reminded me that I need to go back and purchase it :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, and it smells so sweet as well! xx

      Delete
  6. Love it :) New on my French blog: "Straighten your hair while you eat strawberries tagada sweets!" :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your lovely blog :) I love love love the original one, I had it on my desk at work and my hands were so soft! I love zingy scents too though so this is definitely going on my shopping list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scent of it too! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the review!! It looks amazing.
    Xoxo
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  9. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) it's all explained in this blog post: http://www.mmmdanika.com/2015/06/liebster-award-tag.html but it's a great way to get to know other bloggers! Have a lovely day!

    Danika
    www.mmmdanika.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! Will do it soon :) xx

      Delete
  10. great post! it looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig