Saturday, 6 June 2015

Rose Hip Barry M Nails

Inspired by all the beautiful pastel nail posts I've seen recently I picked up this gorgeous Rose Hip Barry M gelly polish. I'm normally more a blue or black nail polish kinda girl, but I thought I'd try a girlier, sweeter colour in time for summer!
I used 2 coats as I like to make sure the colour is clear and even (its also a bit of a habit!) but it actually looked okay after 1. I loved this colour on as its really summery and reminds me a little bit of candy floss! I don't think I'd wear it all the time but it makes a nice change from my usual favourites.
Are you loving all the summary pastel shades? Would you wear this colour? Or be even braver and go for a really light mint green or a white?

Thanks so much for reading, love Georgia xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love BarryM nail polish :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I really the Topshop polishes but Barry M are definitely my favourite xx

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting a pink shade like that for a while but I couldn't find one. They were all dark pink shades. Definitely need to have a look at the barry m range, this is just perfect!!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M have so many gorgeous, summery shades at the moment! xx

      Delete
  3. such a beautiful pale pink shade. ive never tried barry m before. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Barry M nail polishes! They have so many shades, are really good quality and they only cost £3.99 xx

      Delete
  4. That's amazing that it looked good after 1-2 coats, I usually find that most baby pinks need a zillion layers to look even! I'll definitely have to check this out, light pinks are my favorite shade to wear, especially in the summer because they look great with a tan :) x Krista

    I'd love it if you'd take a look at my blog if you have the time! xo
    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its because its part of the gelly range! I have a few in various colours and they're all really nice to put on :) I know what you mean, I think the more layers I put on the more uneven it ends up looking, as much as I love topshop their nail polishes always need about 5 coats! Of course, love your blog design its so sweet and girly!! xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty colour, perfect for this time of year too! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The longer I've been wearing the more I'm liking it! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig