Friday, 19 June 2015

Turquoise Sea Blue Nails

                       
I love this green Topshop nail varnish just for the white speckles, however it is very thin to put on and unfortunately requires way too many layers than I can be bothered with! But I've found that because its so light if its added on top of a different colour it looks great! This is so easy to do and looks like you've put a lot more work into your nails than you actually have. So here is one of my current favourite nail looks!
I've first applied 1 coat of Barry M's lovely turquoise Gelly polish. I adore this colour on its own, but it also makes a great base to add different colours on top.
I've then simply added Topshop's speckled green on top, trying my best to keep the varnish even and put it on the same way as the previous coat. I then added a clear top coat because my nail varnish chips like crazy!
Let me know what you think of this style in the comments! And I'd love to know what your current go to nail colour is!

Thanks so much for reading, Georgia xxx


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Your nails look great! :) I am always wearing blue nails (it's my fave colour) and I think BarryM do such good nail paints, I love their Gelly range! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love all of Barry M, but their Gelly ones are so great and easy to put on! xx

      Delete
  2. New follower =] Love these polishes together =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you so much for reading and commenting, will be sure to check your blog out! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Really pretty color combination, the end result looks lovely! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its so easy to do!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love them!! <3 so pretty!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've made a completely new color by overlapping the two polishes! Very pretty and fun.
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so so so adorable! I love this, and the color is so pretty!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look so cute !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love your blog name :) xx

      Delete
  9. agh I love Turquoise! Great choice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig