Thursday, 11 June 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you so much to the lovely Danielle from Danielle's Beauty Blog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is my first time doing one of these posts, so wish me luck and apologies it I do it wrong!!

The rules

  • Thank the person who gave you this award
  • Include a link to their blog
  • Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
  • Nominate these 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
7 things about me!
  1. I am more than a little bit obsessed with the Harry Potter books.
  2. I love being underwater and really want to go scuba diving.
  3. I spend way too much time and money in Topshop! 
  4. I study psychology at uni, whilst working part time as a youth worker.
  5. My all time favourite meal is a sweet potato and goats cheese risotto, I could honestly eat it every day.
  6. I always have my nails painted, but 99% of the time they're a little bit chipped!
  7. I have 6 ear piercings and am desperate to get my tragus pierced! 
My nominations

TheEverydayLifeofRachel
LoveKrista
Sophie'sLittleSecrets
AllorNothing
IssySaysThings
CoffeAtMidnight
DorkyandWierd
SarahLouisePorter
ChloeReed
Blushand Baubles
TheVelvetBlack
EverydayToots
Jess'sJournal 
LucyLeannexo
And anyone else reading this who fancies having a go!

Apologies if anyone has already done or been nominated for the award! I love all of these blogs so please check them out if you haven't already!!

Love, Georgia xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Checking out the bloggers you've mentioned now :)
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like all of them! I checked out (and followed) the ones in your post yesterday! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love anything with random facts in it! But its really interesting to see what blogs people are loving at the moment too! xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me doll!
    I'm also a HUGE Harry Potter fan, both the movies and books! I was just re-watching the second movie last night actually :)
    x Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love them so much, I really need to have a Harry Potter movie marathon at some point! xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! It means so so much to me!!
    I really love your blog style! Keep up the hard work!

    Chloe x x x
    chloereed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I love your blog too, especially your beautiful header!! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig