Thursday, 2 July 2015

6 Songs to Buy After Glastonbury

Sadly I wan't at Glastonbury this year, but I did avidly watch the highlights on BBC whilst desperately wishing I was there! For those that aren't from the UK Glastonbury is a huge music festival in Somerset which is always full of amazing bands and lots of mud. Here are 6 songs I loved watching!
Rhodes - Your Soul. I've never heard of Rhodes before but his music is so lyrical and beautiful, and this is probably my top pick of songs I heard at Glastonbury.

Charli XCX - Break the Rules. I'll admit I only really know 'I Don't Care' and 'Boom Boom Clap' by Charli XCX but her set was awesome and she seems like she'd be completely amazing to see live, for both atmosphere and music!

Florence and The Machine - What Kind of Man. I'm a massive Florence fan so it was no surprise I loved her set! With so many amazing songs, I now really, really want to see her live.
Paloma Faith - Picking Up the Pieces. She is amazing and her set was so unique and cool! I also love that she wore cat ears!

Hozier - To Be Alone. Having obsessed over 'Take Me to Church' last year I was happy to discover I liked the rest of Hozier's songs as much, and his performance of Take Me to Church at Glastonbury was magical. I also love that he covered Ariana Grande!

Kanye West - Stronger. He may be controversial but I completely loved his set, despite not owning a single track by him! And lets face it who else would get in a cherry picker before announcing he's the greatest rock star alive!
What did you guys think of Glastonbury this year? And what track are you currently loving?!
Next year get me to Worthy farm!

Thanks for reading, Georgia xxx
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Florence is my absolute favourite, love her to bits! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I used to play 'dog days are over' over and over again!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Hozier! His voice is so unique, he is so special! I live in Ireland and I intend to travel and go to Glastonbury when I'm older! It is a life goal! You have a good taste! x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Wow I've always wanted to visit Ireland, it seems so cool and magical! I'm totally with you on that, I need to go next year, and thank you!! xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love every song of Hozier, he's incredible!
    Great music taste by the way ;)

    Kirsten
    http://thegoodandthehealthy.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I especially love his music videos! Aww thank you!! xx

      Delete
  4. These are some great picks! I love Hozier and Kanye and I'm adding the other to my Spotify right now to give them a listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Aww hope you like them, I've had the Rhodes song on repeat but I have been in the mood for some chilled slower music :) Let me know what you think of them and thanks for reading!! xx

      Delete
  5. I was at Glastonbury this year, it was so amazing! And I completely agree about Kanye's set it was really good - I think a lot of the hate he gets is a bit uncalled for!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked so good on TV, bet it was amazing live!! Hope you had a great time! xx

      Delete
  6. Cool list. I didn't go to the festival, but I'm sure it as amazing live :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched a little bit on the festival on net. It wasn't that bad at all. Great lists here. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love it!

    I'm giving away a swimsuit of your choice on my blog! I'd be glad if you participate! =D

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great post:) Have a nice day!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog and your photography so I have tagged you in my Photo a day challenge, if you would be interested, just follow the link to my blog and it is the most recent post :) xxx

    http://lifewithbbb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Will check it out :) xx

      Delete
  14. great picks! I love them specially Charli XCX's Break the rules :)

    That place looks lovely! it seems you had so much fun :)

    great picks for a great price! i'll definitely check it out :)
    xx Jamie| Love Peace and Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song too! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig