Friday, 14 August 2015

Current Beauty Favourites

Here are 8 somewhat recent purchases that I am loving at the moment! 
The Body Shop blush and highlighter. This is the first blusher I've bought in a really long time as I didn't used to wear blusher on a daily basis. However this gorgeous pink Body Shop one has managed to rapidly convert me to the point of wearing it everyday! The addition of a highlighter makes such a good mix and the colour is so pretty and subtle. 
Topshop Necklace. I'm loving gold jewellery at the moment and this necklace is so bold and detailed, but also versatile enough to be added to most outfits.

Lush Twilight bath bomb. The smell of this lavender scented bath bomb is so aromatic and sweet, but most importantly it turns your water pink! So really what more could you want?!
Lush Big Blue bath bomb. As well as smelling amazing, this turns the colour of the water into a bright, deep, turquoise blue and honestly looks like you're surrounded by a tropical lagoon. The mix of Arame seaweed and lemon oil is great, but its really the effect on the water I love most about this one.
Accessorize hand mirror. This mirror is just so useful for the occasional many times I'm running late so end up doing my make up on the bus or train! Its also really pretty and feels like its good quality so, touch wood, wont break on me.
Mango Burt's Bees lip balm. I love, love, love this lip balm, its so moisturising and sweet.
Looking for Alaska by John Green. Not really a beauty favourite but oh well! I love this book so much, its such a great story and really keeps the reader guessing. In a way it felt like all the various characters captured the difficulties of growing up in different ways, and I could definitely see parts of myself at 17 in both the main characters Alaska and Q.
NSpa Raspberry Milk Lotion. This milk lotion is a very light, fruit infused moisturiser which sinks into  the skin and smells amazing! I picked it up at the incredible Nirvana Spa in Berkshire. 
What do you think of my beauty favourites? And what are you currently loving! I'd love to know, so please feel free to comment!
Thank you so much for reading, Georgia xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Burt's Bees is my favourite lip balm, I've never tried the Mango one before though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely favorites. I still am to read John Green's Looking for Alaska. I heard so many wonderful things about it :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good book, I'd definitely recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love a good Lush bath bomb but I'm yet to try any of these! They sound lovely so will definitely have a look at them next time I'm in a store. The pigmentation of the blusher looks gorgeous too :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pretty much all of Lush's bath bombs, but the big blue is seriously amazing! Its such a good blusher :) thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  4. I love Twilight and Big Blue, two of my favourite bath bombs. Great picks ♥
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both so nice, thanks for reading lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. I want to Twilight so bad! Also, Looking for Alaska is amazing!

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, its such a nice relaxing scent! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig