Monday, 28 September 2015

A Few Lush Favourites

Lets face it, I'm probably never going to be able to walk past a Lush store without going in and picking up a few a lot of things, so here are my favourites from my latest Lush adventure!
Tea Tree Toner Water. The combination of tea tree, grapefruit and juniperberry waters is brilliant at clearing up my skin and keeping it refreshed. Tea tree keeps away bacteria that can cause spots, while grapefruit and juniperberry are full of vitamins and antisceptic so help keep skin clean and clear. In all honesty I'm yet to find a magical product that completely perfects my skin but this is great for clearing up breakouts and definitely helps with keeping my skin somewhat clear.
Cup O' Coffee Exfoliating Face mask. The rich, chocolatey and relaxing aroma of this gorgeous face mask comes from the restorative mix of roasted cocoa, organic agave syrup and coriander oil. I found this so easy to put on but quite hard to remove, mainly because of the amount of coffee grounds in it. It did, however, leave my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed and for scent and exfoliating this mask is spot on. I also found it works wonders for a hangover, although if you don't seriously love coffee maybe give this one a miss!
Yoga Bomb. This purchase was definitely influenced by the many, beautiful pictures I've seen of it in the water on instagram, and it definitely didn't disappoint! The soothing sandalwood oils create an uplifting, calm and relaxing scent which is perfect for unwinding. Full of gorgeous colours and a sprinkling of golden glitter there's really nothing not to love about this bath bomb, and although it is fairly slow to dissolve its definitely worth the wait when the beautiful turquoise and purple finally appear.
Thanks for reading lovelies, and please let me know your current favourite Lush product in the comments, so that I can go out and buy it!
Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I love pretty much everything in Lush!! I'm yet to try the toner, but thanks for the tip (always looking for stuff to clear my skin up) and that mask sounds great - I'm not a huge lover of strong coffee, but I do luurrvve the smell, oddly enough!

    Last year I used the king of skin shower bar and loved it - it smells lovely and I find my skin is nice and soft afterwards instead of dry and flaky. It's good for when you can't be bothered to put moisturiser on after a shower! Only thing is it melts and so doesn't last a great deal, but for the price I thought it was great!!

    Josie // josievictoriaa / fashion, travel and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I love both of them, the toners really good for my skin :) I've never used any of their shower bars so will have to try it! Thanks for commenting lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to try the Tea Tree Toner for ages, it sounds lovely!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, its not too expensive as well :) xx

      Delete
  3. Yoga bomb is one of my favourite, it is so colourful! I want to try their fresh masks! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing isn't it! Let me know what you think if you do try one :) xx

      Delete
  4. I really like the tea tree toner too! I might give the coffee face mask a try! I love coffee so it sounds like the perfect product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the coffee mask! It literally just smells like expresso :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try out the tea tree toner, it sounds amazing!! And the Yoga bath bomb...wow it looks incredible!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked them both! There's so many bath bombs to choose from but I'd definitely recommend the yoga bomb just for the glitter and colours! xx

      Delete
  6. I am so sad that the only Lush store in my country is in the other city. If we had one near my town, I think I would spend lots of time and money on it, haha :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you could always see if you could order online :) I definitely waste too much time and money there though! xx

      Delete
  7. These all look lush! (pun intended ;-) ) Yoga Bomb looks absolutely beautiful! I'm yet to invest in a toner water and that one sounds perfect xx
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love the pun! The yoga bombs so colourful and cute :) The toner water I got was less than £5 for the smaller bottle so I figured it was worth the risk of not liking it! xx

      Delete
  8. I love Lush products. I definitely don't shop in there enough. The effect from the Yoga Bomb is amazing!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, but I think I probably shop there too much! It was so pretty and colourful :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love love love the Tea Tree Water! I honestly need to get more Lush products!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I'm always desperate to try more Lush products too :) xx

      Delete
  10. What a great blog post my Dear !:) I really like all news from you :)
    Please help me with collaboration and clickHere <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so want the Yoga Bomb It looks amazing! Such a lovely post :) x

    http://littlemissmexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post dear xx
    Fab Daisy 11 ~ http://fabdaisy11.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig