Friday, 4 September 2015

My Holy Grail Beauty Brand: Soap and Glory

Given how many amazing brands there are out there I thought I'd start doing some posts about which brands I'm a massive fan of and why! To kick things off here's why I love Soap and Glory along with my top picks of their products, although there's still a lot of their make up I want to try out.. Supercat eyeliner I'm coming for you!
The main draw for me with Soap and Glory is their huge range of make up and skincare products along with their fairly affordable pricetag, well if they have a 3 for 2 offer on and I've racked up some Boots points to spend! Having tried quite a few of their products I've also found them to be a very dependable, consistent brand who use amazing combinations in their skincare products.
Breakfast Scrub. Starting things off with my favourite S & G product, I completely adore the scent of this scrub as its so sweet and honestly smells like a heavenly Sunday morning caramel pancake breakfast! Although if you, like my unimpressed sister, aren't a fan of overly sweet scents then this one probably isn't for you! The mix of oats, sugar and shea also leaves my skin feeling moisturised, smooth and smelling faintly of maple syrup, and despite how often I use it is fairly long lasting. 
Sugar Crush hand scrub. The scent and texture of this hand scrub is completely amazing, so much so that I've written a full review here!
The Righteous Butter. The combination of aloe vera and shea butter is amazing at softening skin and this smooth butter easily sinks into skin. I am getting through my baby sized pot very quickly though! 
Solar Powder. If you want a subtle but glowing bronzer then you should definitely give this one a go! Its slightly shimmery but not too over the top and the mix of 2 shades makes it so easy to apply a natural look. 
Peach Party Blush Brick. Despite the absolutely gorgeous packaging and colour of this, for me this is the one S & G product that I've never really taken to. Because I'm quite pale some of the shades just felt too obvious on me, and the size of the segments meant I found it difficult to only use 1 or 2 of the shades. However these shades do work really well as eye shadows, so not a total wasted purchase! 
Brow Archery. To be honest I somehow ended up buying (and loving) Gimme Brow less than a week after I bought this, so I can't really give a great recommendation on using this, other than that the colour is really good if you have blonde hair!
Flake Away Body Polish. The shea butter, sea salt, sugar and peach seed combination leaves skin feeling  moisturised, smooth and fresh. Personally I'm not a massive fan of the scent of this product, but the thick consistency is such a good exfoliator and essentially eliminates dry skin without being too harsh to use. 
Heel Genius Foot Cream. This works really well together with Flake Away to leave skin smooth and soft. Best followed by a lovely pair of fluffy socks! 
What do you think of Soap and Glory products! Do you have favourite? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading, Georgia xxx
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. I looove Soap & Glory! The Archery Brow Pencil and Righteous Butter are just amazing - I will definitely check out the Breakfast Scrub next :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakfast scrub is amazing! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Breakfast Scrub, I almost picked it up the other day and seriously regret it now! I love S&G, their packaging is so cute!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! Their packaging is adorable :) xx

      Delete
  3. The scrub and hand cream are absolutely lovely but I haven't used any of the other products you mentioned before! Thank you for all the lovely recommendations dear, great post! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those two! No worries, thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  4. Soap and Glory is just the best! I could open a small shop with the amount I have! The Righteous Butter, Solar Powder and Archery brow pencil are some of my faves too! I love that they've been expanding the range recently :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I literally just want to buy every product by them haha xx

      Delete
  5. I haven't really tried anything from this brand even though I have quite a lot of products in my Wishlist :) I am dying to try the Brow Archery and the body scrub! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body scrub is amazing! let me know what you think if you do try it :) xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely post! S&G really are a holy grail, and you are right there are so many products to try but I always go back to the same ones I just love like righteous body butter! And yes you need to try supercat eyeliner it's brill!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to, its definitely on my make up wishlist right now! xx

      Delete
  7. We don't have Soup & Glory in my country. I would really love to try their products as they always sound amazing :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them! You should give them a try if you get a chance :) xx

      Delete
  8. I love Soap & Glory and I always get some of their products whenever I go to England, but it's impossible to get them here, such a pity bacause they're so good!
    Have a good day xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a shame, just have to stock up whenever you're in England I guess! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love S&G! They have really great products, their body products smell great. You have really great products :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE S&G!! and of course this post, so much so you have inspired me to write my own post dedicated to the brand soon! I need to buy more of their products asap haha!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do, I'd love to read it! Haha I always want to buy more of their products too! xx

      Delete
  11. I am absolutely obsessed with your blog!!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a massive fan of skin care from Soap and Glory but i'm yet to find a makeup product I love. I like the look of solar powder though x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Solar Powder! A lot of people have recommended Supercat eye liner from makeup range to so maybe you should try that one if you haven't already :) Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  13. I've never tried any of these products but I will have to give them a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you like them if you do! xx

      Delete
  14. I've heard some really great things about the breakfast scrub so will definitely have to try it when my lime one runs out! The S&G mascara and the smoulder kohl are both brilliant and my favourite product by them would have to be Whipped Clean - it's a shower gel and a body butter in one, smells absolutely GORGEOUS and lasts ages as you need hardly any of it to get a good lather - I wholeheartedly recommend it!

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakfast scrub is amazing! Wow, whipped clean sounds so good, will definitely have to try it :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig