Friday, 18 September 2015

The 7 Products I Can't Live Without

I'll be honest, this post was originally going to my top 5 products.. but evidently I'm just not capable of making the ruthless decision between Burt Bees and Daisy Dream! Most of these products I've been using for at least 6 months, so here are the tried and tested 7 products I'd hate to lose!
A lush bath bomb (X). I'm such a lush addict that there's no way I could write an essential beauty list without including at least one of their products! Although I love some of their other products (Snow Fairy I'm looking at you) their bath bombs are the biggest reason I'm so obsessed with Lush! With so many amazing ones to choose from I'm really not that fussy about which one I have, although the one above, Sex Bomb, is particularly amazing with its gorgeous jasmine scent and dissolving rose petals.
Roller Lash by Benefit (X)Although I've only been using this mascara for a few months its the best I've tried in a long time! In addition to its stunning packaging it uses tiny hooks to effortlessly grip, curl and lengthen lashes and also coats lashes really evenly. Its definitely my favourite Benefit product at the moment although it has tough competition from the truly amazing Gimme Brow, if you are considering buying any Benefit products feel free to check out my review of other Benefit products here
Burt Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter (X)As someone who buys a ridiculous amount of lip balms (Seriously, I must have around 50 lying around) I can honestly recommend this as one of the best I've tried. With both a lovely fruity scent and soothing mango butter which promises to smooth and protect lips this balm really ticks all the boxes. Its also 100% natural and in my experience fairly long lasting.
John Frieda Blondening Spray (X)I've been using this spray since I was about 15 (6 years ago, god I'm getting old!) and its still my go to when my dirty blonde hair needs a bit of brightening up! You simply spray it on before drying or straightening your hair and it brings out the gorgeous highlights hiding away. If anyone has dyed blonde hair this is also amazing at hiding roots. The bottle lasts a really long time as you don't need to use it every time you wash your hair so at £6.29 its actually a pretty cost effective product, especially when compared to the John Frieda shampoos.
Soap and Glory Breakfast scrub (X). To be fair I love pretty much all of Soap and Glory, as shown by this entire post dedicated to just how much I adore this brand, but by far my favourite S & G product is this body scrub! The heavenly sweet scent and mix of oats, sugar and shea butter is gorgeous and works so well for my skin.
Daisy Dream Perfume by Marc Jacobs (X)Although a bit pricey at around £50 and a product that I, as a fairly broke student counting down the days til student loan day, probably shouldn't have bought I do think this is worth the investment! With its gorgeous mix of jasmine, grapefruit, coconut and white woods this gives a truly beautiful floral but fruity scent which is perfect for making you feel light and summery on a cold wintery day!  
A Barry M Nail Polish (X). While I'd love to see what all the Essie fuss is about and try out some of their gorgeous colours, £7.99 a polish is just out of my price range! Which is why at £3.99 for most of their polishes Barry M is the perfect mix of  affordable yet high quality. Their Gelly range in particular is so easy to put on and their range of colours and textures is seriously on point. My current favourites are Hip Rose and Huckleberry, although there are loads of other Barry M polishes I'm desperate to try, including their gorgeous new glittery aquarium range.
As of next week I'm staring to post ever Monday and Thursday at 5 pm, and occasionally on Saturdays as well! I'm going to really try to stick to this schedule, so hopefully it won't end up like every time I've promised to attend every lecture this term and then missed at least half of the 9ams!
Let me know what products you can't live without in the comments below! And, as ever, thank you for reading lovelies!
Love, Georgia
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. I love Barry M polishes but I've never tried that particular one, it looks really pretty! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M's amazing! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  2. Daisy dream is so lovely & I'm definitely looking at that john freda spray. I totally get what you mean about Essie nail varnishes, I can't bear to spend that much on 1 when I can get 2/3 of Barry M's for that price.
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy Dreams amazing :) I completely agree with you about Barry M, thanks for reading! Xx

      Delete
  3. Breakfast Scrub sounds amazing! And I definitely can't live without my barry m nail polishes - just the best!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love breakfast scrub! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous products! Can't live without a good lipbalm and my favorite perfumes as well, eventho I'm also counting down the days till student loan haha ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try the Breakfast scrub so I will have to now! Great post x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love breakfast scrub! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  6. Breakfast scrub is great! Barry M nail polishes are pretty and they are really affordable!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete
  7. The Barry M nail polish looks lovely! I have never tried any of their products as they aren't available where I live! Lovely post :)

    Sarah | Moved to: What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M's amazing! You should try it if you get a chance :) thanks for reading! Xx

      Delete
  8. I love daisy dream and I cant live without nail polish either =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this post! I agree Barry M do the best nail polishes, they are so affordable as well x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great :) thanks for reading! Xx

      Delete
  10. Oh I love anything Burt's Bee, their products are lovely! I haven't tried the Mango lip balm though, it sounds amazing. Anything LUSH I love, their bath bombs never fail to put a smile on my face, the colours are always so pretty and the scents are lovely. Thank you for the lovely comments too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, I really want to try some of their other products! Their bath bombs are lovely too :) thanks for reading! Xx

      Delete
  11. The Burt's Bees lip balm sounds soooo lovely, tbh you had me at mango butter aha - I love anything with mango in it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, I love mango too! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  12. Lovely photos! I really want to try that breakfast scrub :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try some soap and glory products because they always smell absolutely gorgeous ! I'm also a bit ( extremely ) addicted to lush ! I'm really looking forward to their christmas range coming out because I love the marzipan scented soap that comes out at christmas :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lush and soap and glory! That marzipan soap sounds amazing, can't wait for lush's Christmas range!! :) xx

      Delete
  14. Very nice choices! I would most likely pick handcream, lipbalm and the lash sensational mascara :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooh I'll have to try lash sensational at some point :) xx

      Delete
  15. I loooove Roller Lash and Barry M do the best budget nail polishes :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  16. Oooo I love Burt Bee's lip balms but never tried this one with mango! I've grown a mango obsession lately so I neeed to get my hands on that. Really want to try Daisy Dreams as well, it's just so hard for me to splurge on perfumes haha :x

    eightbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried the mango but really want to try some of the others! Daisy Dream is lovely but I do feel a bit guilty for spending so much! Thanks so much for reading :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig