Monday, 26 October 2015

5 Amazing Bloggers You Should Be Reading

The main reason I started blogging is because of how much I enjoy reading other people's blogs! I also love reading posts that highlight other people's favourite bloggers, so here is a long overdue post about the blogs I love reading and why you should be reading them too!
For Beauty: Jasmine Talks Beauty
Jasmine's beauty blog is literally the first place I'd look if I want to read anything beauty related as its completely packed with informative, fun posts and seriously impressive photography! Her posts are also so versatile in the products she covers, ranging from high street beauty steals to more high end product reviews. I think you can also just tell that Jasmine is so passionate about her blog and puts so much work into it, and she's also always commenting and reading other people's posts which is so lovely!

For Fashion: The Velvet Black
I LOVE Alice's style so much, its really effortlessly cool and imaginative. She does so many amazing OOTD posts which capture her fun style so well. As with pretty much all these bloggers her photography is also fab with tons of colorful, chic London backdrops to her outfit posts. If you're ever feeling like you want to add some edge to an outfit or just want some fashion ideas literally just scroll through some of her posts and you're bound to find some inspiration!

For Homeware: VVNightingale
Aside from providing amazing reviews of Lush's many products complete with gorgeous high quality pictures, Vicky also posts weeks homeware picks. Usually ranging in price and with at least 6 items her picks are seriously on point, so if you're ever in need of home inspiration her blog should be one of first places you look. I could honestly just read her many homeware picks for hours and gradually narrow it down to a few products to buy! She also did a blog series on blogging for blogger (from the basics of using blogger to some tweaks to make to improve your blog) which I found insanely helpful when I first started blogging and still search for now. You may have to use the search button on the sidebar to find the series but I'd definitely recommend giving it a look if you ever want any blog advice or are considering starting your own blog!

For Lifestyle: Little Miss Katy.
Katy's blog style is so relatable and easy to read that you could just read ten posts without even realising! My favourite thing on her blog is her positive Monday posts, which are always so happy and cheery to read on a dreary Monday! I think her blog is just such a happy, fun place from the vivid, colourful pictures to the lovely responses to every blog comment, and there are a lot of comments! She also has some seriously amazing flat lay skills, so be sure to check out her instagram! 

For a Bit of Everything: Fleur Danielle 
Like Katy, Fleur's blog is so lovely and relatable and she has a really sweet way of writing that is really engaging, exciting and relaxing to read all at the same time! I also feel like she To be honest Fleur just comes across as the nicest girl and I literally just want to read all about her travel and beauty adventures, particularly as she's recently started working as air hostess and is travelling to loads of exciting places! She was also like my first ever follower on Bloglovin' and one of the first on twitter, which really means a lot when you have about 3 followers!! 

Honestly this could have easily gone on to become a top 10 post as there are so many other blogs I love reading too! Please let me know your current favourite blog (or blogs!) in the comments as I'd love to check out your picks!
I also got twitter yesterday and it would be seriously incredible if any of you lovelies would like to give it a look and possibly a follow! I don't really know what I'm doing on there so any tips would be greatly appreciated!! 
Thanks for reading, Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

42 comments

  1. I have a couple more blogs to check out now! Thanks for the follow on Twitter hun, I am new and completely clueless too :D

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle, folliw my blog and I will follow yours back

      Delete
    2. Hi Danielle, folliw my blog and I will follow yours back

      Delete
    3. I'm clueless as well haha! Twitter is pretty confusing haha xx

      Delete
  2. I love seeing posts like this - always nice seeing bloggers supporting each other :)
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding new blogs to read, I just followed all of them! xx

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine's blog is one of my all-time favourites for beauty! Her flat-lays are always gorgeous and her posts are always so well-written and useful. ViviannaDoesMakeup is also one of my favourites :) x
    Charlotte's Road // Beauty, Fashion + Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, her flat lays are so amazing!! Will have to check that one out :) xx

      Delete
  5. Of these I only know (and love) VVNightingale, her posts make me all warm and fuzzy inside (much like yours do!) I can't wait to check out these other bloggers I am sure they are out of this world amazing! xxxxx
    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her blog so much! Aww thank you lovely, that's so sweet :) hope you like them! Xx

      Delete
  6. I am checking out these blogs right now! I am sucker for a good quality blogs and bloggers with a good sense of humour :) Thanks for sharing! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Hope you like them lovely :) xx

      Delete
  7. Checking these out right now!
    Follow my blog
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Checking these out right now!
    Follow my blog
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not heard of any of these, but thank you for the recommendations x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only follow Jasmine's Talk Beauty and I like her blog. I will definitely check the others now :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmines blog is so good :) hope you like them! Xx

      Delete
  11. Great picks, I'll have to check them all out!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great recommendations! These should keep me busy at work today. :P Thank you for sharing! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Alice's style too! So fab! Love the photo by the way! X

    Harry Styles outfit inspiration and OTRA tour fun over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post! I like your blog and definitely will follow it to see new amazing content! And I like your style of writing!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I checked out them. Thanks! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing these, I'll be sure to check them out! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all seem wonderful ! I hadn't heard of any of these apart from Alice ( Who's blog I love to bits ) and I'm going to go check them all out right now !

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like all of them, especially Alice's! Hope you do too :) xx

      Delete
  18. I already read Katy's blog and think she is fantastic so I'm definitely going to check the others out now - thanks for sharing! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love discovering new bloggers! Always good with new inspiration, thank you

    xx Anne / Annesmiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig