Friday, 9 October 2015

Autumn Beauty Essentials

So the leaves are falling in beautiful, vibrant colours, its slightly colder and starbucks' cups have got even cuter meaning only one thing.. Autumn is finally here! As much as I love the bright sunshine summer sometimes brings, I love autumn just as much, if not more! With Halloween, Bonfire Night and the beginning of the run up to Christmas, it's just such a fun few months. One of the great things about the changing seasons is that just slightly tweaking your makeup and accessories can be really fun and exciting without having to spend too much money. So here are some essential (okay maybe not completely essential) products to get now autumns arrived!
Barry M Raspberry Nail Varnish (X). While some people seem to effortlessly match their nail varnish to the current season I've always been the girl wearing black nail polish in August and light blue in December. But I've always loved wearing deep red and gorgeous berry varnish in the run up to Halloween and this Barry M raspberry one is just perfect! 
Cocoa Butter Hand Cream (X). As winter approaches I find myself reaching for my hand cream more and more, and I honestly can't recommend this cocoa butter one enough. It smells so gorgeous, is really moisturising and at £1.99 a tube you can't really go wrong!
Bourjois CC Cream (X). Having seen countless positive reviews on blogs in recent months I finally decided to try a colour correcting cream for the first time and am slightly obsessed with it! Its light enough to wear as an everyday base, but is so great at evening out redness and hiding spots. Costing only a tenner its fairly affordable as its pretty long lasting, even if you're using it on a daily basis. 
Bourjois Jasper Rose Blush (X). Bourjois blusher pots have such cute packaging and there are so many different shades to choose from. I've gone for Jasper Rose which is a slightly shimmery, peachy rose colour which is really subtle and pretty to wear. It also comes with a little brush inside the pot which although I don't use when I'm doing makeup at home, is really useful to have in my bag! 
Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres Eye Shadow Number 10 (X). This subtle but shimmery gold eye shadow is perfect for this time of year and adds a really sweet sparkle to a look. I've found it really easy to apply and it feels special without being over the top. 
Coconut Oil (X). Superdrug are currently selling tubs of coconut oil for £2.29 which is such a good price for an amazingly versatile product. I mainly use this on my hair as a deep conditioner or detangler as my hair gets fairly dry in the colder months and this makes it feel so much healthier. But coconut oil is also great for skincare, so please let know if you've ever used coconut oil for this! 
Revlon Berry Smoothie Lip Butter (X). Changing your nail polish and lipstick for autumn can make such a cute change and this Revlon stick is such a pretty colour for autumn. As somewhere between a lipstick and a lip balm its really hydrating and fairly easy to apply, although you can sometimes need a couple of coats.
Alice & Eliza Cherry Lip Balm (X). Continuing the berry theme of this post is this lovely cherry scented lip balm from Alice & Eliza. The packaging is so cute, and the actual balm is really good quality as well.
New Look Chelsea Boots (X). Chelsea boots seem to be everywhere at the moment but its not hard to see why. With a great mix of stylish but practical for everyday activities they're definitely a must have at the moment! Although boots are possibly my favourite type of shoes (not really sure if having a favourite is a bit weird or not?!) so let me know if there are any boots you're loving at the moment! 
Let me know what your autumn essential is in the comments, so that I can go out and buy it!
Thanks for reading, Georgia xxxx 
SHARE:

38 comments

  1. That eyeshadow is gorgeous! I'm the same with nail polish, always wearing random colours no matter what the season is haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Haha glad its not just me! xx

      Delete
  2. I need a new hand cream that this one sounds like the one! Love the nail varnish, and you can't go wrong with Chelsea boots this time of year!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good for the price, and smells amazing! I'm wearing both like everyday at the moment! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love that Revlon lipstick! *-* Great eyeshadows colours! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING. Following you on blogger and bloglovin:)

    http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked this coconut oil up from Superdrug a few weeks back & it's become such a staple in my routine now! I haven't used it as a hair product yet, but i've been applying it as a moisturiser each night after taking off my make up & have fallen in love! :)

    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, its so good! Oh wow, I'll have to try it as a moisturiser! xx

      Delete
  6. I definitely need to get myself some coconut oil! I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage the CC cream gave me!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good! I'm loving the CC cream, thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  7. Really lovely picks, your photos are absolutely stunning! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. DYING over your flatlay. Those boots, YES. I'm a huge lover of coconut oil for my hair; it moisturizes so well!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's so good isn't it?! xx

      Delete
  9. Those boots are gorgeous! I love the Bourjois eye-shadow too, I actually used to use it as a highlighter for years before the drugstore brands caught on to them properly and started spoiling us for choice!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used it as a highlighter so will have to give it a try! Thanks for the tip :) xx

      Delete
  10. Those boots are STUNNING! And that hand cream sounds so good!!! Lovely post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coconut Oil is my holy grail product for the cooler months :) So good!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  12. Your Chelsea boots are gorgeous! I love the autumnal starbucks cups x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Starbucks autumn cups are amazing :) xx

      Delete
  13. These are nice. Love the boots♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. These boots look fab! I really like the style! Cocoa butter hand cream must smell lovely :) xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooove cocoa butter so much! I use it all the time!

    XO Courtney | http://www.courtselizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great isn't it! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  16. I absolutely in love with these boots! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Chelsea boots are great for this time of year! :) xx

      Delete
  17. Check out my blog

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Check out my blog

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig