Friday, 16 October 2015

New Look Winter Haul

My student loan is finally here, so I have done the sensible thing and bought way too many new clothes, way too much new make up and made some cupcakes. The one shop I am seriously loving at the moment is New Look! To be honest compared to places like Topshop and Urban Outfitters I've never been a huge New Look fan, but their winter range this year is seriously on point and full of so many gorgeous but affordable items. It also helps that the New Look in Southampton is massive! So before I return to being a skint student who's desperate for payday, here's a not so little haul of my new winter clothes!
I'm a huge fan of high waisted skirts whatever the season but particularly love this look paired with gorgeous winter boots, tights and a leather jacket in the winter. The burgundy skater skirt (X) was such a steal at only £9.99, whilst the gorgeous suede skirt (X) with a zip was only £12.99 and is so pretty and perfect for autumn!
I'm one of those people who practically lives in tartan from late September so I definitely couldn't resist this cute little clueless-esque tartan mini skirt (X). I love all of these skirts paired with little tops and chunky boots, but honestly high waisted skirts are so easy to style and can dress up even the most chilled of jumpers!
I have reason taken up both aerial hoop and (somewhat shockingly) jogging so desperately needed some affordable but nice workout clothes and was pleasantly surprised to stumble across New Look's workout range. The pattern on these leggings (X) and top (X) is so pretty and will look really casual but cute with a white top thrown over. New Look also have some seriously cool trainers at the moment!
Chelsea boots (X) are everywhere at the moment and for good reason, a definite autumn essential. The black and white boots (X) in the first picture are actually from good old Primark but I've been wearing them so much with the skirts above I thought I'd drop them in! 
Now that I'm loving life in my 3rd year, I seriously needed a bigger bag for uni, and this lovely brown one (X) is the perfect size and so easy to add to an outfit!
Following the logic that you can can never have enough fluffy socks (X) or headphones (X), or apparently walk past the accessories by the till section without buying anything, I picked up these as well! I also couldn't resist dropping in these adorable little halloween themes earrings from H & M, because really who wouldn't want little casper the ghost earrings?!
I'm thinking of doing some ootd posts now that I can convince my housemate to take the pictures, so let me know if you'd like to see that (or not!) in the comments as well as what you think of these picks.
As ever, thanks so much for reading! Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

50 comments

  1. I wish my student loan could stretch to a shopping spree! Love all these pieces xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my loan probably can't, I just always make the most of it in the early days :) Thank you!! xx

      Delete
  2. I've recently found a love for new look too! Those shoes and the bag are gorgeous :)
    Charlotte x
    - icharlotteemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great at the moment! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  3. New Look has to be one of my favourite high-street stores. I love that handbag & those Halloween earrings are adorable! :) x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great! I love the halloween earrings so much! xx

      Delete
  4. New Look is definitely my favourite store, the things are so affordable, but lovely! That suede skirt is my favourite it looks gorgeous, but so do all of your other purchases! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, they're such a great store! Thank you so much lovely :) xx

      Delete
  5. All these are so pretty, you picked up great stuff! Chelsea boots and bag are gorgeous!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the socks and the earrings =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the earrings so much! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  7. great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the Chelsea boots. They're very classic & can go with pretty much anything. You found some wonderful winter picks. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I'm wearing them pretty much all the time at the moment! xx

      Delete
  9. You picked up so many great thing! Love the checked skirt and the bag! Aerial hoop sounds fun!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Aerial hoop is so much fun!! xx

      Delete
  10. Love your shoes and bag! Adorable!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything in this post is so beautiful! I would love nothing more than to cozy up in those snuggly socks hehe, so comfy! I love the Clueless vibe of that tartan skirt, so adorable! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Snuggly socks are so needed at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  12. You picked up some stunning bits! New look always is on top of their game in the autumn x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They seriously are! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Wow, you've picked up some really lovely things! I especially like the suede skirt and gym wear!

    Emma xo // The Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I've been wearing the skirt so much! xx

      Delete
  14. These are all really lovely! Really digging that bag particularly - I have a similar one that's sadly on its way out after the cats' insistence on sleeping in it all the time, could be a good replacement :) (Also, totally acceptable to go on a "student loan's in!" shopping spree, I swear about half my loan money in uni went on clothes and make-up!)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should check it out, it was pretty reasonably priced and I'm hoping it'll be good quality! Haha thank you, I do it at literally every student loan installment so great to know its not just me!! xx

      Delete
  15. So many lovely things! I am loving those boots and tartan skirt :) I would love to see OOTD posts too. X

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm wearing the boots so, so much! Thank you, am going to attempt some!! xx

      Delete
  16. Oh how I miss student loans! I genuinely love everything you've bought, I feel like you could totally come and style my wardrobe for me! I really love the shoes the most though :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha I'd love to go shopping and style someone! :) xx

      Delete
  17. I absolutely adore those skirts! You have a great style :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. New Look have some great stuff in at the moment :) loving the tan boots and skirt xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awh this makes me want to go shopping as well, though I'm trying to hold out until Black Friday. That suede skirt was such a steal, and it's perfect for winter as well! Excited to see photos of it on the blog.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sure it will be worth the wait when you the discounts! Thanks lovely :) xx

      Delete
  20. I haven't been to New Look in a while but they always have lovely bits at this time of the year! Love the suede skirt!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  21. You picked up so many lovely things! I can't believe that suede skirt is so cheap! I'll have to buy it for myself haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its such a good price! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  22. Loving those tiny little halloween earrings! So cute:)
    -Krissy
    www.allthedetailsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute, I've been wearing them non stop :) xx

      Delete
  23. Very cute items! Would love to have the brown skater skirt too, it's so nice for this fall/winter and see it everywhere in shops. :)

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! They seem to be everywhere at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  24. New Look has been so good recently!! It's really bad because I want to spend all my money, haha, love both the skirts, such staples for this time of year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! I don't normally shop so much at New Look but I'm seriously loving it at the moment! Thank you :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig