Monday, 2 November 2015

Born Pretty Haul

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be sent some products from the lovely Born Pretty Store to review. I'd never heard of them before and was slightly apprehensive as although their products look gorgeous, they were, so, so affordable that I sort of just assumed that for £2-3 how good could they really be! However I was actually pretty impressed on their arrival! And with the store having literally hundreds of products I'd definitely buy from them again. Here's what I thought of the lovely 3 products I chose!
Phone Case* (X). This is definitely my favourite product of the 3! I've been looking for a new phone case for a while now so this lovely one came just at the right time! Its so pretty and has quite a vintage feel to it as well as fitting perfectly, which anyone else with the tricky iphone 5C will know how rare is! I've been using it ever since it arrived and it is literally ridiculous to me that it only costs 2 US dollars! Like how is that even possible?! I'm definitely going to check out their phone cases when I want one next time and I'm pretty sure they'll soon become my go-to for phone accessories!

Gold Temporary Tattoos* (X). I'm slightly obsessed with these gold  flash tattoos and was actually seriously impressed with these! The design, particularly the feathers and arrows, is perfect for me and I found them so easy to apply. I've previously bought the Topshop version which were about 4 times the price of these ones, and to be honest there was no difference in application and I actually think I liked the design of these ones better! If like me you're just slightly too indecisive for a real tattoo (I desperately want one but literally can barely decide what I want to do next weekend let alone what I want tattooed on my body forever!) then these are such a cute option while you're still figuring it out.
Owl Necklace* (X). Of all these picks this gorgeous looking necklace was the one I was most excited to receive, as it looks so pretty and autumnal on the website! I was slightly disappointed on its arrival as whilst the gold is a really gorgeous colour, I wasn't crazy about the look of the jewels on the front or the build of the necklace. This was my least favourite of the 3, although I still might wear it over a white jumper to add a pretty, autumnal vibe to a daytime outfit.

I've also been lucky enough to receive a 10% off code for any of my readers to use, just enter GELH10 as you go to pay! I'd definitely recommend checking out their phone cases (I had a look while writing this and found like another 3 that I want!) and flash tattoos and also just having a browse of some of their other beauty products.
Have you ever bought anything from the Born Pretty store? And let me know what you think of these picks in the comments!
Thanks for reading, Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

36 comments

  1. Love this haul, all the things are so pretty I love your style! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those tattoos! I wanted to get some over summer but just never got round to it! xoxo

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend trying these ones, they're so long lasting and look really cute! xx

      Delete
  3. Omg the owl necklace is adorable, i love owls =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love those temporary tattoo's,, I think I'll have to add them to my list of purchases haha ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That phone case is so cute, love it! :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those temporary tattoos look great & the phone case is super cool!
    Love Emily xxx ♡ fairylemonade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh that cell phone cover. it is so beautiful, it looks so artsy and vintagy and unique. plus, two dollars? how is that even possible? where is this store- show yourself cheap one.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! I know, can't believe how good the price is! xx

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of this shop before, but it sounds very promising! I am in need of a phone case and your look like something I would choose for sure! Will have to check out this shop :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out! So affordable but cute :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love this dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I've never even heard of this brand before. :) Loving all the products, especially the owl necklace! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'd definitely buy from them again! xx

      Delete
  12. Such a pretty design! Has such a boho kind of style! Love it! X
    Charli XCX 90s fun over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great looking stuff, I've never heard of Born Pretty before but I must check it out!!
    Have a lovely weekend:)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the stuff I got from them! You too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig