Saturday, 7 November 2015

Massive Lush Winter Haul

It is seriously concerning how many haul posts have appeared on my blog recently! But hey, Lush's Christmas and Autumn range are literally everywhere at the moment and evidently I just couldn't resist buying pretty much everything I could hold, to the point that a shop assistant genuinely brought me over a basket! While getting 7 bath bombs is slightly completely ridiculous, they'll probably last me until Christmas. Well I hope they will anyway! So here are some first impressions of all Lush's gorgeous, Christmassy selections!
Rose Jam Bubbleroon (X). This is essentially a huge, pink, glittery bubble macaroon, so really whats not to love?! Promising to turn your water into a gorgeous pink this can be broken in half to get 2 uses, yay! The lovely mix of lemon, rose oil and cocoa and shea butters this bubbleroon not only smells amazing but aims to soften, condition and restore so is the perfect tlc after a long day.
Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar (X). Halloween may have been and gone but its still autumn and therefore completely acceptable to still obsess over anything pumpkin related! As well as being possibly the glitteriest Lush product I've come across and completely adorable, this contains uplifting juniperberry and grapefruit oils to create a fresh, fruity scent.
Cinders (X). This lovely bath bomb is literally just the ultimate cosy night by the fire autumnal treat. With cinnamon and popping candy inside I can't wait to try this one out! It smells amazing and although I've been warned that the colour it turns the water isn't exactly lovely I'm hoping the warm and spicy aroma will make up for it!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar (X). This sweet smelling bubble bar is basically just a slightly less sickly snow fairy in bubble form! It has the most gorgeous, sweet, vanillery scent and like many of my other picks turns your bath bright pink! 
Magic Wand Bubble Bar (X). I am so, so excited to use this one! I've never used a bubble wand before but this is supposed to have about 5 uses in it, and (of course) turns your water pink and glittery! It also has a gorgeous scent perfectly complimenting candy mountain. To be honest though, I'm mostly just excited to act like I'm in Harry Potter for a few minutes with my gorgeous sparkly not-very-harry-pottery pink wand.
Jason and the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar (X). After reading tons of reviews of these I've taken the plunge and bought one of Lush's lovely shampoo bars! I'm quite excited to try this as its such a cool, different concept although I am a bit concerned that I may have spent £6 and just not be able to work out how to use, as I did that time I tried a shower jelly! But with the same gorgeous scent as the rose jam bubbleroon and a mixture of argan oil and rose absolute promising to brighten and strengthen hair I can't wait to try this out and will be sure to post a full review! 
Yog Nog (X). This is one of those ones that you fall in love with in the store and then aren't quite sure about when you get home! Is it too sweet?! Or have I just bought way too many sweet products already! Either way this one will hopefully be a nice, calming bath bomb with its toffee and shea butter combination for when I've had a stressful day. 
Star Dust (X). As if this wasn't adorable enough this one apparently has tiny colourful stars in the middle that emerge when you put it in the water! I adore the scent of this and the mixture of rosewood oil and vanilla is so comforting and uplifting but definitely not too sweet!
Luxury Lush Pud (X). If I wasn't already sold by the bright, vivid colours I definitely was by the adorable little Christmas pudding on the top! Its currently 8 weeks to Christmas (So exciting!!) so this is the perfect little bath bomb to get Christmassy with. This one should hopefully be full of beautiful colours in the water (Instagrammers eat your heart out) on top of having a balancing and warming mix of lavender oil and tonka absolute. 
Congratulations if you've made it this far through this pretty long (and expensive!) haul! Although to be fair I'd easily spend £35 on a nice top, so is getting this many lovely bath goodies for the same price not actually that bad? Or does it just mean that I'm as terrible with clothes shopping as I am for beauty?! Either way I hope you've enjoyed the haul and let me know which product you're loving the sound of below!
Thanks for reading! Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. So upset I didn't pick up the Star Dust bath bomb when I was in Lush as I obviously got too excited with too many bubble bars and the glitter! Would love to hear a review on the solid shampoo bars - I've tried some from a different brand before and they are so useful and amazing but want to hear about Lush's brand! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the glitter bars will be amazing though! I had the pumpkin one yesterday and it was lovely :) Think I'm definitely going to review the shampoo at some point, am really excited to use it! xx

      Delete
  2. Rose Jam is one of my favourite scents from Lush, so deliciously sweet and floral! All of these festive products look absolutely fantastic, I wish we had a Lush store here! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, its lovely! Aww no, you could try ordering online maybe? Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  3. Candy Mountain is one of my faves! I love the look of the wand too, it's great how it has more than one use too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try candy mountain, it smells gorgeous! Completely agree! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I'm so jealous! I'm definitely going to go and get some bath bombs I just love the lush Christmas range! I've got my eye on the Yog Nog and Cinders! I love the Christmassy smelling ones!

    josievictoriaa / fashion, travel and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Excited to try both of those ones, especially cinders for the popping candy :) You should check out Lush pud, I thought it smelled so Christmassy! xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you picked up some great products! I really don't go into Lush enough, but I think I'll have to try out the pumpkin one soon, it sounds so good!

    Emma xo // The Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the pumpkin one yesterday and it was so nice! I'd definitely recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  6. I always love the Lush christmas selection and can't wait to try out some of them! xo

    http://www.samanthasbeautyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love Lush any time of the year but especially at Christmas :) xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely post! I adore Lush, and I definitely need to be taking another trip soon, as you can never have too much Lush in my opinion! :) x

    Jade x | www.simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, especially at Christmas! xx

      Delete
  8. Their Christmas collection is always a fav with me ! I am so going to get my hand on some soon :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, their Christmas stuff is the best! xx

      Delete
  9. You've got some great items there!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic haul, thank you for sharing! <3 I love LUSH and those bubble bars look good enough to eat! x For £35, you got a lot of lovely stuff. :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same, their bubble bars are the best :) I find their products so good for de-stressing that I think its worth it :) xx

      Delete
  11. The Rose Jam Bubbleroon looks so good, I don't think I've ever seen it before. You can never have too many bath bombs in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try that one! Completely agree! xx

      Delete
  12. I'm so jealous of your haul, I love Lush. I've made a few trips myself this year and I never get bored!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lush too! I'm just hoping this haul is going to last me for ages :) xx

      Delete
  13. Ah I love Lush! I'll definitely have to get my hands on some of these!
    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award because I love your blog! You can see all the details here: http://velvet-lilies.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/liebster-award-2.html :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig