Thursday, 31 December 2015

Party Make Up Look

I'm definitely no make up expert but I do find applying and experimenting with make up really fun so thought I'd share this fun and easy look! I'm wearing this subtle but sparkly look this New Years Eve but it would work really well for any party or night out. le And lets face it, if you can't go all out on your make up on new years eve when can you?!
Base
To start with I've used my Maybelline Primer, Bourjois CC Cream and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer with my Real Techniques Expert Face brush to give a natural but balanced base. All of these products are so affordable but also really make a difference, especially the concealer!
Face
I've then used my Real Techniques Blush brush to apply the pretty pink Bourjois blusher in Jasper Rose to the apple of my cheeks and my make up staple Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer all over my face.
Eyes 
I got the gorgeous Naked eye shadow palette for Christmas and I'm slightly obsessed with it! Its such a versatile palette with so many options to experiment and try. For this look I've loosely followed parts of these 2 amazing tutorials (here and here). I've used the gorgeous half baked all over the lid and along my lower lash line, and the lovely Smog along the outer half of my crease.
I've then finished the look with my trusty Roller Lash mascara and Gimme Brow eyebrow gel, gotta love Benefit!
Lips
I'm going to a 20s themed club night this year and after spending a ridiculous amount of time deciding whether to do red or nude lips, I eventually decided on nude as I feel much more comfortable in it and I think it compliments the eye make up really well. I've lined my lips using the Rimmel lip pencil in the gorgeous Eastend Snob before using the incredible Max Factor lipstick in simply nude.
What are you doing this New Years Eve? And I'd love to know what you think of this make up look!
Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. I love your headpiece! I love themed nights

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Benefit Roller Lash! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! Would really recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  3. These are great picks xx

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from Missing Wanderer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'd love to go to a 20s themed night! I hope you have fun, you look lovely!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you had a great new years :) xx

      Delete
  5. You can honestly never go wrong with the original Naked palette, in fact you've inspired me to pick mine back up and start getting back into it! You look really beautiful and your make up is so effortless and chic! Hope you had an amazing new year and I hope that 2016 brings you joy and love! Sending you good vibes! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is such a lovely comment to wake up to :) I hope you have an amazing and happy year also! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Really love this look, plus it looks easy to do :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its so simple to do :) xx

      Delete
  7. happy new year from Greece
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your headpiece is gorgeous, I adore the Naked palette and I have no idea why I don't yet own it!

    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its so much fun to use :) xx

      Delete
  9. Your makeup looks gorgeous, Smog and Half Baked are one of my favourite combinations. I hope you had a fun time :)

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really is a nice combination :) xx

      Delete
  10. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my 2016 hair trends tutorials!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your headpiece and your make up looks fab and do natural! I really need to give a Naked palette a try!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Its really good :) xx

      Delete
  12. You look beautiful! Love this look :)

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the makeup you picked out and the head piece looks great! Hope you had a brilliant night!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought that RT blush brush and love it. I don't have that Naked palette but those shades are lovely, they're always the shades I gravitate towards too x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their brushes are the best! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  15. Half Baked and Smog are my two favourites from the Naked palette :) Hope you had a great New Year xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking gorgeous :) love that nail varnish shade! Can't go wrong with gold :) and loving the lipstick - really suits you!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving gold nail varnish at the moment :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig