Monday, 25 January 2016

7 Quotes to Get You Through Janurary

January is essentially the Monday of months, Christmas is finished for another year, it's still cold, you're back at work and everyone seems to be actually going to the gym. The horror! With my January exams and dissertation deadline getting scarily close my stress levels are getting increasingly out of control, and based on my friends and family, I'm not the only one. So here are 7 inspirational quotes to try and get some new years motivation. Although if you hate cheesy motivational quotes then maybe don't read on!
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.” 
Maya Angelou
“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” 
Ayn Rand
“I was set free, because my greatest fear had already been realized, and I was still alive, and I still had a daughter whom I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”
J.K. Rowling
“In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” 
Nikos Kazantzakis
“Don’t let the muggles get you down.”
J.K. Rowling
"She can turn any ordinary moment into an adventure." "Can you give an example of that?" "When Hurricane Sandy destroyed the bottom floor of our house, she decorated the rubble in Christmas lights." 
Humans of New York
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." 
Audrey Hepburn

 Do you have a favourite quote? Let me know in the comments below and I hope your January so far has been fabulous! Georgia xxxx

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Here's another quote from a french chocolate bar:
    "Pour savoir où l'on va, il faut savoir où l'on est." And the translation is:
    "To know where we're going, we need to know where we are."
    Kisses,xx
    Nazlıgül | on my own way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! They are definitely motivating. I love the one that goes like "Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring" :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love motivating quotes like this - they truly inspire me and make me feel good! Great post! :) x

    Jemma | jemmas-simple-life.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! Thanks so much for reading :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love Nikos Kazantzkis quote. It is so true. One of my favourite quotes is " 1 year = 365 possibilities "
    your Blog is so cute I wanna spend my whole say reading and looking at cute photos.

    Izabele x | http://beatriceizabele.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that quote, perfect for the new year! Aww thank you so much!! xx

      Delete
  5. Can't beat a JK Rowling quote! Hope exams and dissertation are going well!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blog, I love it! And by the way I feel the same way about January it's the worst month ever! :)

    check out my blog if you want to:
    http://little-shrew.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day! :)
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post you have an amazing blog xx

    Shelby | shelbylouiseread.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig