Sunday, 3 January 2016

My Top 5 Posts of 2015

I can't believe it, but we're now in 2016! Anyone else not quite sure where 2015 went?! Its been an unbelievable 8 months since I decided on a whim to start this blog while procrastinating revising for my summer exams, and I definitely didn't imagine that I'd still be loving blogging this far on or that this many of you would want to read any of my little old posts. So thank you so, so much to anyone who's read my blog so far! I was actually quite surprised by some of my most read posts, so read on to see my top 5 of 2015!
1. 5 Amazing Bloggers You Should Be Reading. I'll admit I was initially a bit surprised that this is my most read post ever, but then I remembered how much I love reading these sort of posts! These 5 have such awesome blogs and it makes me happy that a post highlighting amazing and hard working bloggers is my top post of 2015! I'll definitely have to do a part 2 with some more lovely bloggers soon.
2. New Look Winter Haul. Haul posts (of litereally any kind) are my absolute favourite posts to read, probably because I'm such a shopoholic that if I'm unable to be out frittering away my own money then I need to be vicariously living through others! I also think these sorts of posts are so useful to get some wardrobe inspiration and be able to see exactly where someone got their outfit from. They're even better when they have accompanying outfit pictures so that's something I'm aiming to improve on my blog this year, as I love fashion and putting outfits together I just get too nervous to get someone to take the pictures for the post!
3. Benefit Real Cheeky Party Review. I think this one is mainly up here because it comes up on the second page if you search for a review of the product as I don't remember it getting loads of page views initially! That being said I really enjoy writing review posts and this set was so fab I not only got it for my sisters birthday present but also went out the next day and bought one for myself!
4.Winter Pamper Routine. This is one of those odd posts that started out being written as a last minute on the day replacement post, but actually ended up being so much fun to write and hopefully to read! Sometimes things can get really stressful and we could all use a little bit of pampering, so give this one a click if you ever want some inspiration about how to have a relaxed, chilled out evening in on a budget!
5. The £5 or Less Skin Care Routine. Whilst I do think this is a really useful post for anyone interested in starting a more consistent skincare routine on a budget, I just cannot deal with the photography in this post! It was my first time using my new camera and it definitely shows! I can remember being so frustrated at the time, but also so proud of the content of the post that I just got annoyed and posted it anyway. So yeah, love the content of this one, just don't judge me too harshly on the accompanying picture!

I'd love to know if there's anything you'd like to see posted in 2016? More beauty, more lifestyle, more fashion? Please let me know, whatever it is! And thank you so much for all your lovely blogging support this year!! Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. It's such a good idea to go back through important things to you such as your blog, and look at what you're proud of ! I love reading posts advertising other bloggers , I love finding new blogs to read :) I also really enjoy skincare posts and I guess everyones photography isn't as good as they want to be when they start but , you always get better :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comletely agree! I think all we can do it try and improve :) xx

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you darling! I wouldn't mind anything you post honestly, everything you blog about is wonderful just like you! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this is such a lovely comment! Really made my day :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a good idea for a post, when I looked through mine I was surprised at which of mine were my most read as well! And yeah, I also have no idea where 2015 went!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised at mine too! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love this post idea :). Also loving going through all of these posts now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Your pictures are also very nice. Hope you are going to have a great 2016, time flies! :)
    Isabella xx

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five great posts! I'm so glad your 5 Amazing Bloggers post was top, it's so nice to share the love! I'm still getting used to taking outfit photos myself, but have found it a lot easier since getting my tripod. I don't have to rely on other people to help me & can take my time getting a shot I'm (fairly) happy with. Good luck! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to try with a tripod, such a great idea! xx

      Delete
  7. Really enjoyed reading your winter pamper routine post :) I absolutely love LUSH and you can't beat a LUSH bath ;) x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, Lush baths are the best!! xx

      Delete
  8. I love posts like this! Great post about your winter pamper routine :)

    Louise | www.louiseroserailton.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these post were a lovely read. I tend to reguraly read others blogs and never leave a coment so recently ive decided tostart comenting and actualy socializing with other bloggers lol, love ur blog. Thank you for sharing this with us darling. Visit me www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk whenever you can. Kisses, Dominica S. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting and reading! :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love that you have reflected on your blogging in 2015. I can't wait to read more of your posts this year!
    Caseyxxx
    http://insideofmymessymind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig