Tuesday, 2 February 2016

What I've Loved In January

Despite being very few people's favourite month January definitely did have some highlights! From finishing exams and taking spontaneous trips with old friends to discovering lots of fun new things. Here are some of the lovely products I've been loving this January.
Enchanted Forest Colouring Book (X). My Grandma bought me this gorgeous book way back in September and over the course of my exams I have become seriously obsessed with it! There is just something so relaxing and satisfying about perfectly (or not quite perfectly in my case!) colouring in a beautiful picture. I was slightly sceptical when these first started becoming really popular, but if you're ever looking for a creative and fun outlook to de stress then I'd really recommend giving one of these a go.
The Bones Of You (X)One of the best books I've read in a long time, beautifully written with a tragic but compelling story that you just can't stop reading. In equal parts heartbreaking and captivating this psychological thriller will keep you guessing what happened to missing 18 year old Rosie until the very end.
Urban Decay Naked Palette (X)I got this palette for Christmas and am loving it so far! With so many options its so much fun to experiment with, check out this post to see my top picks and how I apply it.
Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Butter (X)Such a saviour at this time of year! I use this literally every day as its so nourishing and will help with even the driest (mine!) lips.
Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb (X)Possibly one of the most exciting bath bombs I've ever used. With a refreshing and uplifting grapefruit and peppermint scent this bomb turns your bath into a bright blue glittery lagoon with bright swirling colours and plenty of glitter. Seriously, you'll never want to get out!
Topshop Nail Varnishes (X)Topshop do the prettiest nail varnishes that rival Barry M in both price and quality. I've been wearing this gorgeous gold shade for months now! 
Lush Ultrabland Cleanser (X). My skincare routine typically falls to pieces over exam period so I bought this cleanser in an attempt to get back on the skincare bandwagon and I can't recommend it enough! The mixture of almond oil, rose water and honey leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it nightly after using micellar water to remove my make up.
Garnier Ultimate Blend Shampoo and Conditioner (X)This is the one shampoo and conditioner that will easily detangle my hair, and my hair can get seriously tangled at times! With argan and camellia oils it leaves my hair feeling shiny and smooth, but most importantly makes brushing my hair SO much easier!
Smoothies. Like so many others I am attempting to have a healthier lifestyle having now battled through exams and numerous Domino's with my house mates! One of the ways that I am actually managing this is by making loads and loads of smoothies! Delicious and full of refreshing goodness, the great thing about smoothies is that you can literally add whatever you want, so get creative and give them a go! If you're looking for some inspiration give this chocolatey recipe a try.
Maltesers Hot Chocolate Sachet. And on to the other end of the healthy eating spectrum! What's even better than hot chocolate? Malteser hot chocolate! At only 30p this makes such a lovely treat on a cold, rainy evening, add some mini marshmallows to make extra incredible!
Jessica Jones. Having been recommended this about 10 times I finally gave in and started watching whilst on a revision break, and I'm so glad I did! Following a New York private investigator with both superhuman strength and PTSD, the show covers some pretty dark but still compelling issues and also features David Tennant. 
Tomorrow When The War Began. Yet another random film I stumbled across on Netflix and ended up loving! Set during the outbreak of an military invasion in Australia the film follows a rebel group as they use guerilla warfare tactics to defend their home town.
What have you been loving this January?!
Georgia xxxx

SHARE:

46 comments

  1. I have this colouring book too and I haven't used it for ages - to be honest completely forgot so this was a nice reminder to get it out :)
    The intergalatic bath bomb looks so good too!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use mine much when I first got it, but love it now! Its such a lovely bath bomb :) xx

      Delete
  2. That exact hot chocolate is my favorite! So so yummy!
    CaseyXx
    http://insideofmymessymind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spontaneous trips brighten up any gloomy time! I wish I could do more of these. Just like you I love the Intergalactic bath bomb, it looks so pretty and smells amazing :) I'll probably try the Garnier shampoo and conditioner, they sound great and my hair is super dry at the moment so it might help me too. Thanks for sharing!

    Julia xx
    Last post: Undress Your Makeup?! | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/01/undress-your-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! I'd definitely recommend them, especially the conditioner :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Lush Ultrabland Cleanser! It's so perfect for winter when your skin needs that extra but of love. So good at taking makeup off too!
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a colouring book for Christmas and couldn't get into it at all :( love the Naked palette and that book sounds really good!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no, it did take me a while to get into mine! Would really recommend the book! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I am obsessed with colouring books! They're so relaxing. Also 'the Bones of You' looks so good I'm going to have to read it sometime! Loved reading your favourites! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they're so good for when you're a bit stressed! I'd really recommend it :) Glad you enjoyed it :) xx

      Delete
  7. WHAT! Maltesers has a hot chocolate packet? I want! I have the same colouring book as you too. I love the Bourjois blushers and Lush's snow fairy. I've also be loving the Urban Decay original palette!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best hot chocolate! Love all of these, especially snow fairy! xx

      Delete
  8. That lush bath bomb looks amazing! And I have been loving this kind of coloring books this month too :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my favourite bath bombs! They're so good :) xx

      Delete
  9. What a coincidence I literally just bought the shampoo that you mentioned! Maltesers hot chocolate?! Such sorcery, I had no idea that existed! Lovely post dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it lovely! Haha its the best hot chocolate! xx

      Delete
  10. I've been eyeing up that colouring book for a while now - I get so caught up in all my work that it'd be a really nice way to unwind at the end of the day. And I've also really gotten into smoothies as well! The fruity ones I usually make are such a great alternative to all my chocolate cravings :)

    Franzi. x // [http://franzizzy.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend getting it! Completely agree, love smoothies that are full of fruit! xx

      Delete
  11. That colouring book is next on my list to buy. I've got the harry potter one and feel the need to finish that one first!
    Also loving the Lush bath bomb its amazing although getting rid of the glitter afterwards is a nightmare!

    Claire x http://www.theclairediary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the Harry Potter one looks incredible!! The glitter does get everywhere! xx

      Delete
  12. Lovely post! I'm obsessed with colouring books at the minute xx

    Shelby | shelbylouiseread.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that coloring book, and it's so lovely! Each page is just beautiful.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! Its so detailed and pretty xx

      Delete
  14. I am obsessed with adult colouring books, they're amazing and so relaxing xx


    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love Tomorrow When the War Began! The books are amazing as well x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! Will have to check out the books :) xx

      Delete
  16. I have the other coloring books by that artist - Lost Ocean and Animal Kingdom and they're my favorite! It's my favorite thing to do after a long and hard day at work! Great list of favorites.

    Tazhiana | tazhiluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animal Kingdom looks gorgeous! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
    2. Cute post! Love the bath bomb photo. Sophie xx

      http://stylestarsandsparkle.com/

      Delete
  17. I love colouring books. They're so relaxing and take your mind off things so easily. Enchanted Forest sound's so interesting. Also love Intergalactic bath bomb, probably one of my favourite bath bombs ever!!!!x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! Its such a gorgeous book full of intricate designs :) Its one of my favourites too! xx

      Delete
  18. I love my Enchanted Forest book! :) Love it, should share some pictures you have coloured, I love to compare. I'm also obsessing over the Naked one again.. its just so good! :)

    Love your blog :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I love to see people's different takes on the same picture! Aww, thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  19. I got the Naked palette last Christmas and it is my go to! I also have Naked Basics (if you don't have it, definitely recommend) and I am always going between the two. I feel like they're really all I need!

    A Very Charmed Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look into the basics one! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  20. I love my Enchanted Forest! It's really therapeutic.
    Anything with David Tennant in is bound to be fantastic :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Completely agree! :) xx

      Delete
  21. I have been wondering whether to get one of those colouring books for a while now but not sure I'll find time to use it between being a Mummy and blogging! The original Naked palette is one I always come back to and as Hillary mentioned above, the Naked basics palette is great too. I use it everyday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite time consuming, but its so relaxing! I'll definitely have to check out this basics palette, thanks for the tip! xx

      Delete
  22. I love colouring books, they can just be so relaxing.
    Alicia
    http://bambidreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the intergalactic bath bomb, always a surprise what colours are going to appear.

    Tasha x
    sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig