Monday, 14 March 2016

10 Signs You're Slightly Obsessed With Shopping

So you've been on a cute little Saturday shopping session in town or a late night online shopping spree and you have this sudden realisation that you might, just might, spend a little bit too much time and money on shopping. Well, you're not alone! Here are 10 signs you're obsessed with shopping, all of which I am guilty of.
1. You are have this incredible ability to justify buying absolutely anything. "Yes Mum, that new lipstick is essential and definitely not the same as the others". 

2. Having a blog is pretty much your get out of jail free card when it comes to buying slightly unnecessary homeware. Blog props are important people. 

3. You are completely incapable of entering a shop like Boots or Lush and not buying at least 5 random products.

4. Similarly, entering a shop to buy the 1 specific item ONLY just does not happen. 

5. Going through a bank statement and trying to work out where all of your money has gone is a regular occurrence! I'm sorry how much in Boots and Superdrug?!
6. The concept of making a wishlist and not buying most of it is something you're just not okay with.

7. Buying for others is even more exciting than buying for you. All about the presents! 

8. You have multiple variations of essentially the same product with some small differences. Mainly lipsticks if we're being completely honest. 

9. You promise to stop buying make up, only to fail within days or just move onto clothes.

10. You will happily work overtime at work to justify buying that latest high end foundation/mascara/palette. 
Obviously this is a very light hearted post and I can't actually spend all of my money on shopping, as much as I would love to! Would love to know what you guys think! 
Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. I do ALL of these things almost every week. I own at least 30 red lipsticks that if I'm being honest are literally identical but I use the excuse of my blog to justify everything but especially random bits of adorable homeware!
    aimey xox
    http://apsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so guilty of this, especially number 7. I absolutely love giving gifts.

    p.s your blog design is super cute

    www.cultivationofjasmin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely not a shopaholic! I used to be when I had no money, but now I have money, I don't want to spend it lol xx

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually good for a few weeks and then I'll get paid and all saving goes out the window! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  4. Hehe I know the feeling of staring at my bank statement like " I did not spend that much in boots, this is all lies" ... and then shoving it into a draw filled with new lipsticks and mascara haha :) I also physically cannot walk past a lush without a) smelling everything and b) Buying at least half the shop !

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad its not just me! Its just so hard not to buy loads in Lush! xx

      Delete
  5. You basically just described my life! This made me laugh though x

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it made you laugh! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete
  6. Haha this made me laugh - especially about the unnecessary home-ware for blog prop purposes :') xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many unnecessary blog props! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete
  7. Nodding my head all throughout this, so many true points (blogging causes a lot of shopping damage haha) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guilty of practically all of these haha! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! This post made me laugh because it's soo 'me'. I have an addiction sure and blog props are half of the things I spend on. Oh and let's not forget late night online shopping x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha blogging life! So much shopping! xx

      Delete
  10. This is definitely me! Especially 3 and 5. I have a late night shopping habit where I end up buying things on impulse late at night off my phone!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, loved this post, Georgia! I definitely use the 2 as an excuse. I mean, blogging props are very important! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this haha, can totally relate to almost all of these! My boyfriend is used to the old 'it's for my blog!' excuse now, but it so works x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 and 8! It's for my blog is the best excuse ever, I get phases of just having to buy everything!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I already know I'm obsessed with shopping but this post just confirms it even more!! I pretty use all the points in your posts to justify my spending, but I am trying to cut down and save (honest). It is hard though because I have just as much fun buying things for other people too!! xx

    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol I relate to the boots one too much!

    Spring Vintage ootd over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just so easy to buy so much in there! xx

      Delete
  16. I'm so guilty for these hahah, I always put myself on a makeup ban and fail. It's soo easy! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig