Monday, 21 March 2016

Born Sassy: Coconut Lane Haul

I was recently contacted the lovely Charlotte at Coconut Lane and asked if I'd interested in becoming a brand ambassador for them. A quick peak at their website and instagram, and I was instantly in love! Rose gold, funny quotes and plenty of marble, basically all of my favourite things! 
So I, of course, couldn't resist having a little payday haul. As you can tell, attempts to prevent my blog from becoming Confessions of a Shopoholic take 2 are not going well!!
Marble Bangle. What's better than rose gold or marble? Them both together! This adjustable bracelet is so gorgeous and sweet, and  instagram looks killer with a pretty watch.
Rose Gold Arrow Ring. There seems to be quite a lot of rose gold in this haul (not really surprising is it), but this ring is just SO cute! Its completely adjustable so you wear it on any finger and as a midi. 
Turquoise and Gold Phone Case. I literally fell in love with this phone case when I saw it online and was so excited for it to arrive! However when it did arrive I was slightly disappointed as it was a lot less bright than it appeared online and the glittery gold parts are part of the print rather than being actual glitter. However as soon as I started using it I was obsessed! Its so pretty, and fits my phone perfectly. I would say though that it for some reason appears much brighter and more colourful in pictures, but personally I think its still a great cover. 
Avocuddle Card. I am seriously obsessed with this card! So cute! It also looks really classy and is printed on a luxurious matte card. 
Moon and Star NecklaceThis necklace is so pretty and dainty, but also a little bit edgy. Its also such a great length. 
Pineapple Card. Another sweet little card! This one would make such a lovely gift to cheer someone up. 
I also have a lovely 20% off discount code for you guys, just enter chasingbelle20 at the checkout! So why not go get a gorgeous necklace and an adorable card! 
Shipping is pretty cheap and delivery was crazy fast (I ordered Saturday and it arrived Tuesday!). I'd love to know what you think of these little bits and pieces!
Georgia xxxx
*This isn't a completely sponsored post but I did get given a discount! 
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Love what you've picked out! That phone case is gorgeous!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the rose gold and marble mix! You're right they're definitely two of the best things :) I also really like that phone case it's such a beautiful colour and I can't resist anything with glitter hehe :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coconut lane! You've picked some lovely pieces. I've got the cute little elephant earrings and a greetings card!xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Coconut Lane but I'm definitely going to check them out! I'm in love with that ring, and love the avocado card too, so cute!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coconut Lane contacted me too and I feel in love with their designs and products. They all are incredibly cute and beautiful! I love the ones your picked and those cards are hilarious! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your picks from Coconut Lane, especially that marble bangle. Xx

    ameeraraidhan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog through the #fblchat it's so cool! That phone case looks incredible! Not to mention the avocados! Loving it!

    Love Em <3 // emilyrosevass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! Just about to check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  8. I love the phone case, so unique! And I adore rose gold too. Will definitely be taking a look at their site!

    Amber - ambambe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Hope you find some stuff you like :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love everything you've bought - coconut lane are such an adorable brand and so many of their items are AMAZING!! I have the pineapple phone case and I just LOVE it so much!! Great picks girly!!
    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I love the pineapple phone case, so cute!! xx

      Delete
  10. I got contacted yesterday too wooooo! They sell the cutest things ever! I love everything you picked up, that avocado card is brilliant hahaha! I've ordered the stay classy wall art it's amazing!! Can't wait to stock up with their products xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love that wall art, so cute! xx

      Delete
  11. Let's avocuddle AH that is too cute! Everything in this post is too cute hehe! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig