Monday, 28 March 2016

OOTD: Bloggers' London Fashion Week

I recently went to my first ever blogging event (read more about that here!) and had the best day! As I was surrounded by lots of other lovely bloggers who also love taking outfit pictures I decided to do my first ever outfit of the day post. 
As any of you who regularly read my blog will know, I am a massive lover of fashion and shopping. So I'm so excited to start sharing some outfits with you guys! 

Leather Jacket - Topshop (similar here)
Top - Primark (similar here
Scarf - Accessorize (similar here)
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Primark 
Bag - Topshop
I was also lucky enough to get my hair plaited by the lovely girls at The Braid Bar. 
I'd love to know your thoughts on this outfit. And as ever, thanks for reading lovelies! 
Georgia xxxx

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. You look great! I love your jacket and bag, they look like something I would wear a lot, haha :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! I love your style! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! I definitely need to crack out my leather jacket again!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I am also into shopping :D
    Love your jacket!

    Your blog is pretty cool! Would be so happy if you could follow each other :)
    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Checking out your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love this look, your scarf looks so warm and cosy! I think your blog is lovely by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit, especially the skirt :) the braids that the girls at the braid bar did for you are also amazing!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look lovely and the girls at the braid bar did a lovely job of plaiting your hair ! :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! And those shoes are soooo pretty! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig