Thursday, 14 April 2016

A Mini Lush Spring Haul

I know, there's probably been a hundred of these posts already, but I am apparently incapable of not rushing out and buying all of Lush's special seasonal products! I'm sorry, but look how adorable the carrots are. I somewhat impressively managed to only buy 3 products, but they all look incredible so read on to find out what I though of them!

Golden Egg. This is definitely one to save until you're having a rubbish day and want some cheering up! So, so glittery! Literally, pick this one up and be prepared to be covered in glitter immediately. This is the only one I haven't tried out yet, but with a gorgeous toffee scent I can't wait to try it.
The Fluffy Egg. Its pink and smells like Snow Fairy so really what's not to love?! This one's pretty much your standard, pink, cute, on the cheap side bath bomb!
Bunch of Carrots bubble bars. To be honest I wasn't overly bothered about what these carrots do as they're just so, so cute, but turns out they are actually seriously good! Definitely my favourite of the bunch (sorry for that awful pun!), these not only smell amazing but are such good value for money. You just hold these under the tap and watch as they turn your bath into colourful goodness. They're also really, really long lasting, as in at least 3 or 4 baths per carrot.
Have you tried any of these? And I'd love to know your current Lush favourites!
Georgia xxxx
Also feel free to give me a cheeky follow on Instagram or Twitter as I'd love to follow and chat with some more of you on there!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I feel like this whole time I've been doing things wrong, I just throw the bomb in and use it all at once. I had no idea you could use them multiple times, don't they go soggy and weird?

    On the upside I share your passion for Lush!

    Cultivation of Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a bath bomb I generally use the whole bomb, but bubble bars, like the carrots, are reusable! You just hold it under the tap and then leave it to dry :) Surprisingly they actually dry out pretty easily!! xx

      Delete
  2. Golden Egg is just a wonder! It really is the treat you keep to use on a day where you need some sparkle in your life. Bunch of carrots is super cute, and the fact that you get three makes for quite a few baths - it's always cool when you can reuse a bubble bar multiple time or even cut a huge bath bomb in half for example. :)

    Julia x
    Last post: Come to Paris with Me | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/04/exploring-paris-around-palais-royal.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to use golden egg! Completely agree, think that's what makes bubble bars so great :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love the sound of the carrots! Especially as you get more than one use!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought the bunch of carrots would be worth the price but now I wanna go out and buy them! (Love the pun btw) and you can never go wrong with the Snow Fairy scent! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same, but I've used them 5 times already and still have quite a few left! They've actually turned out better value than the bath bombs :) xx

      Delete
  5. Such a happy and bright post! Everything looks wonderful! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone love's a haul post and in particular a Lush one! You've picked up some adorable items here. I've not tried any of them before. I love the look of the Golden egg!!!xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I'm so excited to try golden egg :) xx

      Delete
  7. haha no one can resist a good spending spree in lush! don't worry, even the best of us can't control ourselves ;) i really want to try the carrots this year as i've never in the past. i know, shock horror! great post btw

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely! I'd really recommend them :) xx

      Delete
  8. I saw a lot of these in all the blogs recently, especially around the Easter time. I love how adorable those carrots look, I bet they make your bath look amazing :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. these all sound lovely! I really need a trip to lush soon!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait what? You can use a bathbomb more than once? I have seriously just been chucking them in and having one bath bomb per bath! Haha my mind is blown. Lush always has amazing bath stuff - the carrots look gorgeous too
    xx

    Lizzie | Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For bath bombs you can only use them once unless you break them in half, but for a bubble bar (like the carrots) you can reuse them quite a few times :) Completely agree! xx

      Delete
  11. Is it weird that I've never ever used a Lush product. It's a brand I always gift to others but never to myself. I really wanted to try some of their carrot sticks but never got around to picking any up. :(

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No of course its not! They make such great gifts :) I'd really recommend their Intergalactic bath bomb xx

      Delete
  12. The carrots are so so cute!��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig